Well, I feel confident in saying 1400 is a real possibility with these heads. Obviously nothing like the way indy sells them. I agree with ya Al indy's stuff on the the preds is darn good, but there's lots more potential in them, mostly due to valve size, and port volume. Also doing them from the hemi platform makes more room for more port.

Mine is the one boat is talking about. I wanted to wait till I'm done to get specific about final power, and combo, and run it in the car, because I feel the same. MPH is the best rep of true power.

Im out of town for the next few days, when I get home I'll post up the info as it is.The engine is at RK (proline's chassis guy) now being put in, and the crank center being lowered, and stainless headers, among a few other things.

The machine work was done at WJ's. The dyno was done else where, because wjs has been down, and kurt had 2 surgeries to have done, and my appointment at the chassis shop was due. The dyno is a depac auto load equipped, calibrated, and as accurate as I know there to be.

The combo is for nitrous, and that's why I feel 1400 is a real possibility. Here's what it consists of now.

KB tall deck block 11.225 with long sleeves(a major contributor to power as the skirt is completely in the bore.) Only part of the lower tang is even visible. No normal mopar stroker piston rock

54mm tool steel cam 288/314 I think on a 116, or 117. .535 lobes 1.9 tool steel rockers. ( will check card when home). Jesel 1 inch tool steel tappets, 5/8th ampco cup p rods with micro polished adjusters. WJ sorted out all the geometry.

Bryant 5.125 crank, sbc journal with center weights, and rem finished.

MGP 7.42 rods

Diamond flat tops 4.53 bore.043 .043 3mm custom oil ring Kurt had total seal make with 24 pounds. .250 wall coated H pins with buttons. The motor idles at 19 inches if that says anything about ring seal. Also the pistons are 38 in the hole with a .051 gasket, 78 cc heads

Sheet metal billet runner manifold, with 2 otb holley 1150 carbs.

The heads flowed 557.

As an NA Motor it would have way more compression, less than 8 pounds of ring tension,1mm 1mm 2mm rings, less piston to wall, and way, way less piston, rod weight, and 4.56 bore

Much more aggressive, and na conducive cam. More intake valve, less exhaust.

Shorter runners, smaller chambers, way more port volume tighter oil clearance for thin oil, way less pressure 100 pounds now.

Also would switch to C45 for at least 3 percent power.

A real pair of 2.250 or bigger blade carbs, ect ect.

The original plan was to dyno at wjs and keep opening the ports till it stopped helping. I had to get the car to the chassis shop with the motor, and leave town so it is what it is.

I may pull it back out and get after it, as the last pull was the best pull. The motor picked up every pull, still needed fuel, and we never moved the cam.

I have an na converter and may try that first, just for a real idea of what's there.

More to come.