I will happily be proven wrong. My junk was dynoed on a new DTS/Superflow that is one of the only ones on the west coast. The Dyno room designed and installed by Jason Line. It is not known as a happy piece at all, in fact more of a humbler than anything else. But once again dyno numbers are just a tool. I know what other motors making what we make have one. One in specific is the shop car at Mountain View, an ex Pro Stock car they use to burn in tires for Nobile as well as the youngest Mitsos runs in T/S on occasion. So I feel I have a good idea what my stuff should run once we get it all sorted out. The guys who run the shop have all been around PS for years and years, well except the dyno operator he is a former boat racer...

Just speaking for what I have witnessed with my own two eyes. I have a friend who has been running Predator stuff for years. Initially in TS and SC, now just SC as the TS car moved to Chemi stuff. His engine made 1219 on a fairly well known in the industry dyno(RWR). Car went 7.19(NA) best at sea level in 400' DA with a barometer right at 30.0 in Sonoma.I witnessed the dyno session as well as the passes at the track Otherwise the car was mired in the .20's. He later began to spray that saem combo and managed to run in the 6.90's. This result is pretty much all that I have sen from four different combos running Predators in Ex Pro Stock Dodge Stratus platforms. All of them built by well known shops all of them in the 645-655 range. Others I know less about that I have witnessed running in the 7.40-7.60 range NA

My heap is a nitrous deal as well. I do not plan to spray it at all. Everyone we have talked to, Mountain View, HRE, Slawko and Bullet feel there is 40-60hp left in what I have. That will leave mine short of even 1300(on Mountain Views dyno) and we feel we have some fairly smart people on board.

I cannot quantify HP in boats or truck pull stuff. I just don't know how. I can tell you I know someone who purchased a truck pull 1300+ HP deal and put it n his drag car. Lets just say if it made 1100 it was doing good. It is now with the same engine guy I used to get fixed. My point being I just don't know a way to quantify HP in those applications. At least at a dragstrip I can do the math.

I will be the first to admit I am wrong if someone makes 1400hp NA with a Predator. I juts don't see it happening. Once I see an NA deal running a respective ET and MPH for anything near 1400hp I will be the first to congratulate them. Be great if it can happen but just don't see it..Once again just my .02.

FWIW 2350lbs 1366hp should approaching 6.90 at 195...

Last edited by Al_Alguire; 12/10/16 03:33 PM.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"