Well I guess we are doing something wrong or using a very stingy dyno. The facility we dyno at is a current Pro Stock competitor and winner. Even those guys were of the same mind as I am thinking 1300ish is about all there is there. I don't see 1400 being even a remote possibility, but happy to see myself proved wrong here. I ever seen one Predtor equipped car run a number even representative of even 1300hp, and have seen quite a few. In a car like mine 1300HP would net 7.0's at 190+, just have not seen those kind of numbers form many predators let alone 1400 which will net 6.80's at 196 or more.

Just saying aint seen it and have been around a few of them. The best ones I have seen have been 7.teens in pretty good air. Most seem to be in the .40/.50 area which is likely way closer to 1100 than it is 1300. I know of a dragster or two that are a bit faster but still not close to 1300. To me the proof is in the pudding, ET's and MPH never lie. Other than the nitrous assisted stuff, then I have seen a couple in the 6.80's on moderate nitrous use. Just my .02 fwiw

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"