Congrats again Chris. Those guys at the top are flying for the weight and looks like you will be a BIG player for sure and once you get it working will have a shot to dominate the class. You still gonna make it to the Mats with the car?

Wish I would have known you were in Stockton heck that is just a short drive for me. Would love to have heard that thing and got the chance to BS a little. Panella actually built a B1 motor for a local racer here for a Barracuda as well.

On a side note I spoke with Jason on the phone today for about an hour. Super nice guy and gave me some very useful info on the B1 motor. Looks like I will be needing ANOTHER, much looser converter to make it work well in my heap(kinda already figured that out). Think that is gonna have to wait until I get it freshened this winter.

DT here is the link for the PSCA Hot Street class, pretty much like Edelbrock Pro Stock in the rest of the country. For the record so to speak here are the current records for the class. IIRC those are both SB powered cars.

ET 8.31
MPH 165

http://www.pscaracing.com/Rules/rules_09_hotstreet.html

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"