Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Some of you guys just don't get it and that totally amazes me. If you weren't racers I would possibly understand it. So you pay 60.00 to race for 2000.00 at your local track. At Josh's race its 75.00 for 1500.00 and Josh has to rent the track, advertise, work all year to make it happen, and God for ire if Josh actually made some profit for putting on the BEST Mopar show in the Country at one of the nicest tracks in the Country. A track that not only has a track dryer but one that is not afraid to use it. Throw in one dollar ice Creme, fair food prices, showers, electric at many of the pit spots, and a starting line that's good from your first pass to your last. As far as the 50.00 to park in the pits Bader provides acres of FREE parking. Honestly I'll bet he would not want to be bothered with people taking up prime pit spots and the added insurance costs to have these cars in the pits. It a privilege to do so and at times I would love to have a car available instead of unhooking my motorhome and driving it into town. With that I'll stop and just say thanks Josh for everything you, your Family, and Friends do, only to hear guys bellyaching about every little issue. See you next year my Friend. Oh and I would also like to thank each and every sponsor because without them this race would be at least double the price to get into. Thanks guys and have a great weekend

Great post, don't think it could be said any better than this