[quote=moparx]for alignment specs, why the positive camber ? try 0 to -.5 there, 4 or 5* caster and -1/8 toe in. a panhard bar for the rear wouldn't hurt. when the car darts around, is it on all roads or is it different on roads with crown ? does this get worse at higher speed ? how does it act on moderate braking during corner turn in ?
beer [/quote. Positive camber = just how it came out. Wasn't going to screw around for 1/2 degree ( actually closer to 1/3 degree on my magnetic gauge ). Could redo it to 0 or - ? easily enough. Yes, worse at speed. Been testing on one stretch of road. Not sure on crown or ruts? Looks flat at 70 mph. smile Maybe I will try another stretch of road. The darting thing occurs on decal at speed - no braking. Have to recorrect on initial turn in /braking. Haven't tried messing with brake bias yet, but don't think it is brake related? Front / rear tread width = 60" and 63" respectively. Pretty much in the ball park with other vehicles. Haven't tried driving it yet since I dumped in another 3* of caster ( now @6*). In the process of recovering from some major surgery, so it will be another week or so before my body is creeper tolerable smile. Then I will do some more road testing - hopefully with a camera. wave

Fastest 300