I will answer these questions very nicely because I know everybody has a opinion and a keyboard

No cross bracing on the chassis-Please look at the pictures posted on this site and on facebook, it has chassis bracing by Custom33 and also with transmission mount.

Ackerman does not exist. Crap for bumpsteer, I really love how tall those bumpsteer spacers are- The car actually bumps near zero thus the purpose of the spacers but we have now changed to a traditional ball joint so street rod people will be more comfortable. PS we drive racecars over 200MPG with same setup on this car.

Scrub line looks like it might be close to hitting=Please explain your definition of scrub line

5 link rear is "interesting"- I have never put my eyes on a 5 link but would love to see a 5 link suspension if you could share pictures.

Rod ends are perfectly normal and DOT approved but just like the bumpsteer adjusters you can see from the latest cars we are building them with 4 bar ends which have urethane bushings

In Texas I have to get an ASE certified master chassis tech to inspect this to get a title. I know it won't pass a legit inspection and I know I wouldn't want to drive it other than on and off the trailer for shows as designed- If i had to trust a ASE certified chassis tech to approve my car for safety I would ride the city bus. Dont hang your hat on that certification as most engineers designing modern cars havent heard of ASE but I am sure they dont know what they are doing either.

If you took the original all steel ford,chevy or plymouth 1930's car and did a crash test, closed coarse test and safety inspection I am extremely confident my car will be just fine!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner of Custom33.com 1933 Plymouth Coupe and Roadster Kits