Ron I may have embellished a bit on the weekly thing. Wasn't weekly but they were changing the weight breaks during the year.

Haven't they changed the weight breaks on the pro stock bikes during the year? I don't follow that very close.

Pro Mod used to be in the same boat. They were adding weight and changing displacement on a fairly regular basis.

IIRC, they went through the the same thing in the blown alcohol classes. When the screw blowers first came out they were beating them up pretty good. With out looking at the rule book, I think the SBC still gets a fairly big weight break in TAD which is how Santos did so well for years.

So there is still a record of NHRA doing the dirty to try and level the playing field just like ASScar, although not as bad as ASScar in most cases.

I know for me, I was done with Chrysler when I was fighting to get blueprints for W5 heads. I was pretty much told to pack sand. Then, the topper was when Chrysler went back to ASScar and took out full page ads apologizing for the hemi kicking ass and therefore, the ASScar ban of the hemi was correct, righteous, wonderful and th only thing to do in th name of safety and fairness.

I detest sniveling pukes and Chrysler did that. I was done.

So yes, I may have embellished on the weekly factoring and maybe I should have said hourly so no one would miss the cut of my jib. But it was happening several times a year when someone was turning on a win light with a Chrysler product.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston