After some tests performed during the weekend and after reading many posts and aticles, I have come to a conclusion that the ugly noise of clicking under the valve covers is caused mainly from the extreme energy Comp Cam XE275HL. I cannot even imagine that I got 2 bad NEW sets of 822-16 lifters (matching with the cam) . The valvetrain overall geometry maybe be not perfect because the mark of roller on the valve stem tip is not so narrow but it’s on the middle anyway, and I don’t think this takes to a such ticking sound. The noise is terrible as the engine starts cold , after some seconds get better and that it needs some minute to get the usual sound of sewing machine, I’d say a pretty vintage sewing machine. I know the magnum pushrod with aluminum extruded roller rocker arms work against because of their weight, but again this cannot hurt so much at idle-low revving.
Since doing all tests engine running without valve covers I lost about 2 kg of oil over then ground ( …) so I decided to change the 10W30 with a Valvoline racing 20W50, the thicker oil seems to stand better with engine hot, oil pressure at idling is around 30-35 psi ( just a bit under middle on dash gauge)
To be honest the car seems to move quite fast, I feel quite a power under the hood, but I’m not comfortable to press the right foot, I’m scared something bad can happen to this engine now, and the conclusion is that the experience with this cam is over. I wonder if driving the car for some while could help in some way to lower the valvetrain noise , if someone can tell me an opinion it’ll be very appreciated.
It’s last chance , after that I must find the spirit to take apart again half engine to swap the camshaft.
Thanks anyway for time to read.

I Love the right cars ( Mopar) but I live in the wrong place