Ok. So the guy basically wouldn't give me any estimates. Then. I thought they were charging $75/hr but he says 95/hr then he won't budge on the 100hrs thing even if do a simple re-do of my spring relocation. He said a lot of the pricing depends on my attitude. Then he said currently we are at 7hrs. He hasn't even touched the car. Or even assessed the frame until that point. He said it took him 7 hrs calling professional racers and getting there opinions for him to figure out I should go with a competition engineering slide-a-link and qa-1's. He said if I had a better attitude I could be at 2.5 hours. And that's where he lost me. I said. I'm at $700 now? He's like "ya". I'm like take the 700 out of my deposit right me a check for the rest I'll be here tomorrow with the trailer.

Basically. I can weld. And as easy as he was making the job I can do stuff like that. I think I just needed to realize why I do things myself. I can blame myself and re-do it again if I want.

If I'm gonna spend 10,000$ it's not gonna be to install ladder bars on my street car with maybe one day 400hp

I'll keep you guys updated in what happens but I think I'm gonna order a whole new. Cal trac setup with shocks and work on getting the 4000 I need for the alterKation setup I need

if your dreaming of your car then it's your dream car....