The pictures I posted are not very good, I apologize for that, they don't fully show everything. I will get some better pictures once everything is final welded and I'm sure that will clear up some of the questions.

To be clear, Dennis would not be doing the front bars this way on a RACE car, but this being a street car I originally wasn't even going to have any front bars at all but Dennis convinced me to at least put something there to help stiffen the chassis. Will those front bars be as resistent to a head-on crash as conventionally placed ones, maybe not, but then that's a compromise I'm making. If it were really up to Dennis he would build a 25.2 cage for this car because, strictly from a power-to-weight ratio perspective, that's what it really should have. But again, I'm wanting to retain a street car look so I'm not going to that level with the cage. All of this being said, I think Dennis is doing a great job given the parameters he is working within.

Again, my apologies for the poor pictures, they don't really do Dennis work justice, and I will get some better ones and post them up.

"These go to eleven", Nigel Tufnel