Originally Posted By 383man
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Well again boyz and girlz, been STREET DRIVING a .680-.660 276-281 @ .050 for 8+ years w/out ANY ISSUES what so ever kinda like my 8" vert and spool...........REAL WORLD not "I HEARD" BS...........

Thumper have you pulled your lifters and had them rebuilt any time ? Or are you saying you have run 8 years on the same roller lifters ? Course I dont know how much you drive on the street but I know you do drive it on the street. Ron

Had em rebuilt once just because they felt a little funny rollen em on my fingers and that was about 6 years ago when I drove it weekly. I drive it less now but what`s funny is the 276 cam mentioned is the cam in my car and it`s got gentle ramps w/low stable spring pressures. When I went 9.98 it had 210 on the seat and drove it that way for several years. ADD a [censored] and I think it`s been closer to to 10 years........ work

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....