Well ive put in about 3 more hours gasket matching the intake runners im going to need a handful of new sanding cartridges of 80 grit before i can continue plus im off of work the next couple days so i wont get back to it till thrusday or friday. Yah im doing it on the clock......

Cab thanks for the advice im going to check the size of the restricts that are installed in the head and make sure there atleast .039 and not just a normal AN fitting.

Greg thanks i thought your car was tube chassis but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. There another thread started about big block A Body pans thats been helpful in helping me locate a affordable 8qt pan that should drop right in, or i could extend my 7qt another inch to get atleast 8qt.
You mentioned rpm plans are to short shift this thing at about 6500rpm but ill have to see what the combo likes. I have no plans to stress the block from over reving it as there should be more then enuff power and torque to achieve my goals. If not ill turn the BOOST UP

Charger453
Thanks for the pics that helps me out considerably i havent touched the plenum aera yet im still trying to figure out how to cut the dividers down but will give it more thought in the next couple days.

Airwoofer ill pm you later today about that carb as stated in a pervious post i have some new parts to build a nice 4150 carb.

Dvw thanks Doug for the advice and looking forward to meeting you in person

Well im off work tuesday and wensday and plan on working on my junk the next two days probably going to try and finish the mini tub,and I may install a couple more bars to my cage ill need to finish it up before the car is ready. Also i need to start test fitting the powerglide. Ill keep you guys and gals posted,and im sure ill have some more questions
Thanks again all
Aaron

Check out my build on Facebook Ttoad Hurley its updated regularly