Update 4: replaced the turn signal flasher and the signals work well-strong and lights are bright both in dash and front and rear. Replaced emergency flasher, still have no emergency lights. Still have no parking lights or brake lights. Pulled brake light switch from pedal-put meter box to it (the connector w/ pink wires), have .06v going to it.
Checked fuses, these are the numbers:
instrument fuse-light switch off(measured from both ends of fuse)0.0/0.0vs; light switch on.01/.01
Taillight fuse-light switch off 11.5v (side of fuse closest to dash)/.07v (side of fuse closest to engine); light switch on 11.5v (side of fuse closest to dash)/.01v (side of fuse closest to engine)
Some questions asked: yes, front parking lights go out when headlights are on. Checked all connections to see if I pulled something lose-connections good. Agree, this is human error, just can't figure out where I went wrong; if I pulled a ground loose, IDK where it is. The space is barren where the master cylinder and braked pedal linkage is. Checked bulkhead connector in engine compartment and under dash-no loose wires or wires pulled loose. Even checked behind master cylinder to see if maybe I pinched wires between MC and body.
I started thinking voltage limiter got shorted, but then turn signals wouldn't (correct, I think).