Originally Posted By cudatom
Originally Posted By 540DUSTER
put two lasers on the front wheels,point the lasers at the wall in your garage at ride height and put mark on the wall.Raise the car one inch and mark the wall.keep doing this one inch at a time until the wheels start to come off the ground.I'am betting you'll be surprised.If you really want to get serious lower the car with the torsion bars and put a mark on the wall and go up to ride height

I agree. I can even see that just by eye. I know as the front end rises the alignment will change and the changes can be dramatic. I was wondering what others that use caltracs and stock front ends were using for their alignment specs and at what ride height 1", 2" etc.
I can change the amount of travel easily but was told that 5-6" of front end travel is optimal.

Tom I`ve been thru this a couple times, Stock they are VERY bad with bump-steer.
I have the book in question,let me know if you want some help when you are ready.
I do it with a square,tape measure and some masking tape.
Perfect is usually not an option, but good drivaility is fairly simple.
Bump-steer on the 68 was pretty severe as I bought it.
Be glad to help if you need some...

70` Cuda`,440 6BBL Jerico,Dana 4.56 Still on 93 Pump Gas
9.87 @ 136/1.31-60ft.`09 Mopar Nationals PASSON PERFORMANCE "Stick-Shift" Champ!
2013 StickShift Challenge Winner@ Mopar Nationals!