Did you have the front end aligned to stock specs before you went racing ? You could watch the video and see how the car seems to sit going down the track to see if you want to set the alignment with the car up some on the suspension. I can tell you I did not do that on my 63 as I basically set it close to stock specs as I gave it all the caster I could which was around 1 to 2 pos as you cant get much more with all stock front end parts and I set my camber close to 0 and the toe about 1/16 in. I will say my car handles great and goes nice and straight. How about your rear tire pressures ? Also what rear tires are you using ? I know when I ran a bias type of slick and street drag ties in the back of my 63 did not handle the best as I was running a basic street radial tire up front. But when I went to a radial slick it handled like a dream as I did not think mixing the radial and bias slick would cause it to wonder some but it did. And when I ran a bias slick with the lower pressure they run it made the car wander a tad on the top end. I race with about 16 lbs in the radials and it has no wondering at all as I love how it handles with radials on all 4 corners. Just something to consider. Good luck with it. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/14/15 01:01 AM.