Originally Posted By Bench McRacer
I watched the show last night and saw a nice 69 Charger (rear view) locking up the brakes at the speed stop. They also showed the Chargers front view on the road course, Called it a Mopar. If you blinked, you would have missed it. They talked about the LS powered Conquest (called it a Dodge ? ) again and it's traction problems and some guy who blew up his fifteen thousand dollar Corvette engine ( I thought Chevys were cheap } and some other guys Corvette that was Dq'd for Weighing 3058 when his class minimum is 3200 pounds. His lame excuse was he weighed the car with him in it.... Pretty much talked and showed the same competitors from last year. I hope Toms Valiant gets some respect in October.

I was at Thunderhill as well. There were 3 second gen chargers and so little coverage. My girlfriends stock 2014 1LE Camaro got more points on the design award than I did. Pretty much a good ole boys club IMHO. I'll stick to track days.

"Were in it to win it. Anything less will end up being..... A whole lot of fun doing!!" UNLAWFL
RIP UN