Thanks everyone for valuable informations. I was busy with work and then family, thus late respond. My stock intake have a number 2843581 and its really good only for 2 barrel.

This is my current setup, you can see a bit brown color on the intake. Its due the leaking gas, when I give it a shot direct to carburetor before the first start up. Any start the same day, it fire right up. I guess when the engine runs, the air pressure prevent leaking.

Anyway, it seems these are my options:

1st - stay with 2 barell and keep using stock intake, costs circa 400USD
Use for example http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/hly-0-4412s/overview/ and change to electric choke. There is not much of options for 2 barrels. Stock original carburetor have circa 350cfm rating and agree around 500cfm is good choice. Easy change, not really any benefit gain.

Or, I can spend some more bucks and go for 4 barrel. Does anyone have idea how much HP brings if change to 4 barell and the correct Edelbrock manifold, on otherwise stock engine?

For the 2nd option, I look to spend circa 800-1000USD.

Carburetor, probably go for Demon 1901.
Intake - will try to search locally for used one to save on shipping, but Edelbrock performer looks well.

Do I need some kit for Torquflite cable or throttle cable? What require change from 2 barell to 4 barrel? How about fuel inlet? Please check my setup on the picture above, and please give me a hint.

General parts for either variant
Carb. spacer - is it needed, how thick?
Valley pan with heat crossover block off.

I have recently removed the exhaust manifold heat control valve, was not working anymore and it leaks a lot. The channel up to carburetor might be stucked already, but I should use the new valley pan anyway, right?

Thank you for help and comments.