I have some of the parts of the TVS on my car and I live in Metro Detroit where there probably are the worst roads in the entire nation.

I have:
-Hotchkis UCAs
-Hotchkis F&R sway bars
-Poly LCA Bushings
-RMS Strut Rods (Hotchkis ones are close enough so I doubt it makes a difference for handling)
-Hotchkis Subframe connectors
-Hotchkis/Fox Racing Non-Adjustable Shocks
-Firm Feel 1.06 Torsion bars
-ESPO 6 leaf "340" Springs at stock ride height, offset shackles
-Borgenson "first design" steering box
-Currently 225-60-15 BFG G-Force Sports
-1.5 deg camber/ 3 deg caster (will add more caster in the future)

I have to say that unless you're on a really, really rough road it rides better with this setup than the more OE stuff I had before. It corners extremely flat, and feels very balanced, like a totally different car. I'm not sure I'd go over the 1.06 torsion bars unless you're only autocrossing or road racing. I keep my rear bar in the middle setting for now, probably the most neutral for the street.

I do not have the rod end steering links or the rear springs so I can't comment on those. I do experience some minor bump-steer, but not terrible, and I haven't had any decel wheelhop or anything with the rear springs (poly bushings), so I'm quite unsure how much performance would be gained there.

I have a set of 275-35-18 tires for it but just need to get the wheels modified and I'll be set to go there.

'70 Duster 470hp 340/T56 Magnum/8 3/4 3.23 Sure-Grip