Quote:

I have the TVS kit on my '67 Belvedere. I ordered mine directly from Hotchkis and it DID come with T-Bars. Not sure if they are Hotchkis bars or if they sourced them from another supplier. This is a work in progress meaning I'm doing what I can when I have time and money BUT the car can't be taken off the road for too long or it will turn into a full-blown rebuild.

So far I've installed the entire TVS kit with Bilstein shocks but I have NOT installed the rear bar and the frame connectors aren't welded in yet (the holes in the frame connectors don't line up perfectly with the seat bolts and I want to address that before I weld anything). I'm also running 15" Torque Thusts with BFG Radial T/As - as Dan mentioned above, I need some sticky tires.

That being said, I love the way the car handles!!! It is a bit harsh on rough roads but it doesn't bother me since I still have the factory bench seat which provides about 4-6" of travel

We all know the '66-'67 B-Bodies have really low rear wheel wells and my car now sits so low that the wheel well actually covers part of the rim. My car looks a little "confused" right now. It mostly looks like an old hot rod as it wears most of its original paint (with lots of patina) and hot rod style wheels and tires. Then it has that super low stance...plus it's a '67 B-Body which isn't exactly swoopy.

The Hotchkis TVS kit was very complete and easy to install. I had to weld sway bar brackets on since my car didn't have a bar originally. I'm not sure if the Hotchkis bar bolts to the stock mounts if you have them.

I can't wait to get everything installed and get some REAL tires. Even with the BFGs I've been able to blow off a couple of modern cars when they try to follow me on the twisty mountain road that I live on

Ed

Pictures or it didn't happen.