Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By ProSport
That's the first I've ever heard of a ProRatchet missing a gear, I didn't think it was even possible unless something in their is broken. I run a cheetah rmvb.
I have seen several ratchet type shifters miss a shift. About the first ones were the B&M "Quick Click" but they all still seem to be made about the same. The detents never seem to be just exactly right, no matter how long the lever, or how many holes you put in it. That tells me the detents are not consistent, because you SHOULD be able to find a ratio that works.

I believe you, all racing parts have their glitches, but I've installed new Pro-Ratchets in many cars over the years and they have all been flawless, easy to adjust and never work on them again. I've always raced with one and now I drive my street Duster every day and wouldn't want any other shifter in that car, I love the ratchet action, easing a gate plate isn't for me at all but as Streetwise said, it's all about what you're used to using.

One shifter I'd love to have just for looks is the TCI Outlaw, I think that thing looks awesome! But for the price they want, you may as well buy a PPP shifter.

0803phr_04_z+1968_chevelle_tci_outlaw_shifter_installation+.jpg

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual