little bit of an update got the body over to a shop and found out there was about $6000 worth of repairs that needed to be done , price also included sand blasting and primer . so i found a 61 locally and took the body off that which was in a lot better shape and had not been worked on too much . the floor pans were rotted out so i went ahead and replaced those myself and modified the trans tunnel cover to fit . one i got that done i frenched in tail lights and turn signals then test fitted the 61 body on 65 frame and cut slots in the rear panel for the new bumper brackets i made . I wasn't a fan of the original rear bumper so i found a larger chevy truck bumper that worked out pretty well , the license plate will be sunk into one of the door and fuel filler will take its spot . one i got the body sitting on the frame i put on of the fenders on so i could figure out what to do about a radiator , got the size so i went ahead and made a shroud for the volvo fan and relay i pulled from the jy

Last edited by penski61; 06/21/15 01:41 AM.