Alright I lied, THIS will be last one......my turbo junk. This is old pic with old turbo on it, I hav'nt taken any new pics since I got new Borg Warner on it on New Years day.

It does run on pump gas, but gotta keep boost & timing tamed down to do it. I have mix of 116 & pump in the car now to run 15 PSI with ~24 degrees timing.

I'll never do another NA motor again..... Boost is only way to fly for ridiculous power & yet a motor that is very docile..... this motor will fire right up on a 15 degree day & sit there & idle like a kitten at 850 RPM. My buddy who was there watching was amazed at the idle, so I cranked it down to 750 for him.... LOL But normally I run it at 850-900 idle. It has 11" of vacuum at 850, if I pull idle up to 950 it has ~13". I don't have power brakes, but that would be on verge of being able to operate power brakes, all that with 1200 HP on tap

Fuel mileage should not be too bad just cruising around, carb is a 900 Billet Aerosol & has 76 Jets with Power Valves. AF on the wideband looks good.... I'm definitely sold on the turbo stuff. Next one might be a procharger though just for something different.

4938360-100_1084.jpg (87 downloads)