Originally Posted By Quicktree
Originally Posted By topside
Personally, I think Big Chief is one of the funniest guys on prime-time TV. His wit reminds me of a couple of guys I used to race with.
Interesting that they've been getting waxed by some of the other guys; guess ya can't script everything, but they're honest enough to show it.
iagreethe whole cast is funny as hell and they seem to be down to earth normal guys.
They are all good guys and were before this started. What you see is what they are. I was out there a month or so back to tune Dominators new EFI setup. No film crews or anything. We rolled up on Chief and Shawns shop and they had a building full of cars they were working on and tuning on the chassis dyno for customers. Their business seemed pretty good. The shop Dominators car was in, was visited by Doc, Monza, Derrick and Dave while I was there. They are all friends. Farmtruck and Asian kinda do their own thing, but the rest see each other all the time..........I go back in July to work on Derrick's car, as he is installing EFI as well.