Yanked the trans and pulled it apart...I sheared the output shaft clean off where it engages in the front planetary. I have 2 spare 904's that I paid $50 for just for parts, so I am going to grab an output from one of those and throw it in.

Not sure what I am going to do though...I only sprayed a small hit through this thing last year, and wanted to turn it up this year, and this is the result already...Starting to think I may just throw the low gearset back in, order up a motor converter and run it like that this year until I can swing the funds to do what I would like to have it hold up. Last I checked aftermarket output shafts are out of stock everywhere, so upgrading wouldn't be an option

I have heard before that a looser converter or more gear will help these live longer...which is what I need at my weight with this thing....Still haven't decided 100% if this is what I will do since I really wanted to pour the coals to this thing with the bottle this year, but at this point it makes the most sense financially and lets me still get out and have fun racing the car