Quote:

Well I guess the way I see it is "Don't shoot the messenger" and dont blame the builder. I'm a resto purist kinda guy myself but also respect the decisions of others who choose a different direction.

Seriously though, I doubt that a proper restoration of this particular car was ever going to happen (maybe if it were a Hemi) so at least it will live again and in a very nice form. The numbers drivetrain, etc. Is being saved with the car so if anyone is so inclined to reverse the mods someday, they'll be with the car.

For anyone wanting to do one thier way, I guess the answer to that is, go buy one! They still turn up pretty often.

No shooting or blaming from me....just too bad the Owner didn't go the clone route. It must have been in pretty sad (near rebody shape) to have been an iffy resto candidate if it had an R in the VIN.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]