Ok, I'll try to be more clear on some of the details, starting from my last post, and 70dart360's question.
Original valve covers. I replaced the breather and PCV with parts store items, not OEM parts.
I degreased the engine several times thinking it was the intake gasket, before determining I could hold a piece of cardboard behind the dipstick tube with the stick out, hold the engine about 3000 rpms for a couple of minutes and get oil droplets on the cardboard, coming out of the dipstick tube.
PCV valve is in driver side valve cover, breather is in passenger side with a hose going to the bottom of the aftermarket air cleaner.
When I first got it, it had a miss. I did a compression check then, that's when I discovered the bent pushrod. I have no clue why it was bent. I can't remember the compression #s now but it was pretty even for all cylinders after I replaced the pushrod.
I'll have to check if the PCV hose is collapsing.
You can take the breather and PCV out and hold the engine at 3000 rpms and it doesn't appear to have any blowby.
I've cleaned the motor off and ripped it up and down the road a few times and it will still be clean. Drive it 5 miles at a steady speed and there will be oil all over the front of the motor and under the hood.
I'll have a mechanic do a leakdown test and go from there.
Maybe I need to install a taller tube and longer dipstick out of a later model. LOL, just kidding.
Thanks for everyone's replies. I'll try to post again when I find out the results of the leakdown test.
Dallas

2012 Rallye Redline Challenger, 1st new car!
2010 Ram 1500 4wd HEMI-hauler
2014 Dodge Dart-gas saver
4 projects and a bunch of parts cars, losing interest since buying the Challenger lol
1969 Dodge Coronet 500-'gonna fix 'er up someday!'