The smaller C.I. motors are a little more sensitive to the cam duration. On your deal, especially for the street, I would look at a cam with 255 to maybe 272 duration at .050 and as much lobe lift I could get. Have it ground on 106 to 108 LSA and install it between 102 and 104, depending on the LSA, and let it eat.I always go back to something Joe Alread told me a long time ago, his deal was to work on the fisrt 100 ft. of the track, he said the rest of the track will take care of itself as long as the car leaves hard. I keep that in mind when selecting camshafts, the closer LSA will help the car move a lot harder the first foot than a wider LSA will Been there, done that Let the cam overlap help fill the cylinders, hence Iskys Fifth Cycle advertising back in the day IHTHS BTW, I had one cam that was accidently ground on a 101 LSA, installed at 99 ILC. That cam ended up making the customer very happy, more happy than the other cam that was ground on 110 and installed at 106 intake lobe center

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)