Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bob R., Go-Green, Marty Pearcy, Wescott, Barton and others are gettin it done with Mopar Power....and you whine more than all of them combined....end of story.

Since what other people are doing with their programs has no affect on what I can, or cannot purchase and since you decided to address me directly in your 1st response, how about you come show a no-name street guy like me how YOU'RE "gittin-r-dun".

Or are you a typical yellow bellied blow-hard, who directly challenges people on the internet, then name drops in a laughable effort to save face???

You have a problem with comprehension.....

The Point is....there are some very fast, very successful guys racing Mopar Powered cars....that are not on the internet whining about parts availability.....you have outdone all of them combined, in the whining category....congrats

Wow....

There are some fast MOPARs out there!!!

Your grasp of the obvious is impressive. Come up with that revelation all by yourself, did ya???

That of course does not change the fact that some moron stepped into this thread to step on Smith's accomplishments with a car that was labeled in derogatory fashion.

My point is simply this.....

We would be so lucky to have half of what is available for BBCs and the people on this forum are lucky that a guy with Smith's background is willing to help them out on the internet, so I saw no reason to denigrate his accomplishments simply because it isn't MOPAR deal.

While the discussion has gone completely off course, my assertions stand.

Yours on the other hand......like some nonsense about car show Road Runners and name dropping a handful of racers to prove that what (???) MOPAR racers DO have ample access to highend hardware (???)....... is comical.

Hey, just keep whining while the other guys are gettin-r-dun......I don't care.....