Quote:

Quote:

Hilarious...you're the one whining about heads being "developed when Clinton was president"....and always complaining about parts not being available......

And who do you blame ? the folks on Moparts.....

Not all the folks on MOPARTS......just the ones that earn it.

Too difficult for your feeble mind to fathom their, Jr.???

Cuz if it is, you're out of luck since my keyboard doesn't type in crayon.

Typical, when you have no logical response, revert back to grade school...

You really believe a few people here are responsible for you not being able to buy the parts you seem to want ??...

there are some mopar guys out there too busy "gittin-r-dun" to be on the internet whining.....like you

The problem is, you expect a logical response to ignorance.

I didn't hear anyone say that a "few" people here are "responsible" for not being able to purchase highend parts....

There are a multitude of reasons for the lack of support from the performance aftermarket. The No.1 being numbers, as GM and Ford have more, but there is an attitude in MOPAR circles that is caustic and some of it revolves around the price of parts and some of it is the distance an aftermarket part deviates from "stock".

In the case of pricing, one cannot expect things like blocks and heads to be on par with Ford and GM for simple Economics 101 reasons and when it comes to ultra highend hardware, one cannot expect many of those parts to look like a 906 head.

I've read these very things on this site and if you haven't......step away from the glue and PAY ATTENTION.

If you don't think the fact that a percentage of people in the MOPAR community take issue with these unavoidable truths and that shrinks the market even further, you are leading a Utopian existence.

And if you believe I spend my time whining on the internet instead of "playing" with my lowly streetcars, I have a GREAT spot not 3 miles down the road to test your theory, so feel free to stop buy anytime with your junk and we'll see who's "gittin-r-dun".

Come clean out a "grade schooler".

Last edited by jim sciortino; 07/29/14 03:48 PM.