Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Listening to too many MOPAR people for far too long, is it any wonder that even "traditional" Pontiac fans have access to a slew of readily available hardcore race parts, including killer blocks and heads......while we sit around holding our cranks(hafts)???

If guys aren't crying about the cost, or the "look" of the few parts that are available, they're throwing digs around like they have a clue.

Is it any wonder why we have to jump through hoops to dig up a stinking iron cylinder block that's worth screwing together for a good small block build and can't even consider a HEMI since the last decent head for a 4.800 block was developed when Clinton was president???

I WISH we were "cookie cutter" in the GM/Ford mold.

And you are one of the biggest whiners.....you act like it's the guy who drives his Road Runner to cruises and shows is the reason you can't buy better parts....

Since this makes no sense, I'm curious.....

Have you always been this ignorant, or do you practice???

Unlike you (perhaps)......I'm a BUYER of parts and 'whine" because I'm sick of idiots complaining about the cost of the few parts that become available, or that they deviate too far from the 1960s assembly line "look". Many of these stooges sing this tune, while at the same time throwing the "cookie cutter" label on GM and Ford.

MOPAR types would be lucky if they had HALF of the Ford/GM aftermarket and people like Monte Smith, who happens to be a MOPAR guy, know only too well. Then he comes here to help out folks and catches flak out of nowhere from random simpletons.

How your pea-brain equates that to car show Roadrunners, is something only a mindless dolt could understand.

Hilarious...you're the one whining about heads being "developed when Clinton was president"....and always complaining about parts not being available......

And who do you blame ? the folks on Moparts.....

Not all the folks on MOPARTS......just the ones that earn it.

Too difficult for your feeble mind to fathom their, Jr.???

Cuz if it is, you're out of luck since my keyboard doesn't type in crayon.