Quote:

No that it matters, but what about the pro sportsmen merger? I know our shits slow, but they are two different classes for a reason and with plenty of cars in each class with sponsored class payout it didn't really make sense to combine them. and where did the purse money go??? Like most of the pro class racers, we don't race much, or don't bracket race much. Was kinda upset about the merge and my chances of winning going down the drain, but I was already up on cash after FNL.

Cool event, and it's an awesome track in my backyard but it needs some better planning. I'm might try Norwalk for shits and gigs.

Good question? if Sportsman and Pro were combined, was the purse doubled? Since Hemi and N/SS were combined, was the purse doubled? Could you run a trans brake in a N/SS car at the last minute since the Hemi cars were allowed them? How many cars constitutes a class if that's not listed in the payouts? 2,4,8,16,32? Unless stated previously, in my book if 1 car shows up the class is on. That's how it's done at NHRA,NMCA and other venues. Just my 2 cents.
Doug