Quote:

At least I can feel all the love flowing from my Moparts family.

One day there will be no races because no one wants to put their neck out to make it happen. And when you do you get brow beat by people that don't show up or like reeferman don't even exist.

I'm still blown away that people have a leg to stand on to complain. Especially if you didn't show up. We have paid even when we are rained out if racing had started and one race we had to call the whole thing and the racers got a credit to this one.

How can it get better than that.

I see more and more of what's going on in this hobby everyday and continue to stick my dik out so this doesn't dry up and people still find something to complain about. This hobby is cutting off it own nose.

I have reserved comment to this point, its not that I feel you are personally addressing anyone, but let me provide my view;

You can’t be a half bad guy, as you like and support the Mopar community – we have never met and I do not judge, so please take the following as constructive criticism.

1. There have been a few lingering questions since about late march early may. I and a few others have been clinging on for answers – none provided.
2. You have posted more in the last 14 hours than you have the prior 3 months, not sure I get it.
3. Special event insurance, no I’m not a promoter, but I have been around a long time – look into it – then you can provide a reasonable contingency plan if a rainout occurs, protects you and the racer. I know its not cheap, but it is far more of a $$ benefit than a burden.
4. Four days prior to the start of the event the question was asked by someone if you had the run order established, your reply was no – guess I don’t get that either – even though it isn’t the least bit important to me, the lack of a run order screams the lack of organization.
5. Making purse structure at the event based on gate draw is a recipe for disaster, ask the recently folded promoter. Establish a firm plan prior and stick to it, whatever that may be.

I was loaded and ready to roll days ahead and pulled the plug on my plans at the last minute due to weather threat, KK is my home track so travel expenses were not any of the consideration factors. I race solely for the fun of it; I couldn’t see risking the chance with so many uncertainties as the aggregation factor would have clearly offset the fun factor.

I’m confident you will grow through this if you so desire, the Mopar community is resilient – I will look forward to that point in time…………….