"One day there will be no races because no one wants to put their neck out to make it happen."

These days are closer than you think. The bow tie boys have seen it happen with Super Chevy Sunday. The Bristol and Clay City Mopar meets are already being combined with all brands. The Classic used to be 5 races and now down to one, CB has quit doing anything and the Nats are getting beat up and also are a lot smaller than in years past. The Bob George series had to cancel it first race 5 days before it was to happen. Sponsors are becoming less and less, just look at the midways. We were looking at the back of some of the older t shirts some were wearing and the list of sponsors on the shirts have almost all dissappered. Just my 2 cents, if you don't attend don't complain, I can't race any more but still try to attend all I can and support all the Mopar stuff because I enjoy the people and the racing. And I do appreciate the ones who bring their cars, both show and race, to the events so people like me can enjoy. And yes I did have a blast.