Its been awhile since I updated so here goes. I went with a tank out of a jimmy blazer. It is a 20 gal tank and already baffled for efi. I went with a stock fuel pump to fit the tank. Its fuel pressures and flow was pretty close to a stock pump from a 97 ram. The measurements of tank fit really well under the floor in the back. I have room back there to also put a tool kit among a few other things. I will have to buy a regulator yet but that shouldnt be an issue.

We took all the door handles out of the car and removed 57 yrs of dried up grease and reinstalled. Amazing how well that stuff works now! We also had to put in 2 new side windows in.

Yesterday we got the bottom end of the engine painted a blue color and will get the top half painted as soon as we change the plenum gasket and install a dorman bypass pulley for the a/c. On saturday we are planning on getting the firewall and frame prepped for paint.

Power steering will still be an issue. I bought a kit from borgenson that alot of mustang II people use to reduce pressure from a gm pump to the mustang gear box but not sure if it will work with my ram pump to the orig gear box. So if anyone has experience let me know.

"Think of all the Ford owners who will someday want an automobile." John Dodge

57 dodge sierra wagon
03 chrysler 300m
10 dodge charger