Looks great, as per our e-mails here is my opinion:

As for the color underneath, I would (and did) go back as close to factory as I could. Keep in mind your car was an undercoated car so I would go back with it, I used the stuff Batalson sells and I am real happy with it. Undercoating goes on after paint so no overspray on it, just on the gray as your pictures show. As far as sound deadener,
how much are you really gonna drive the car and will the insolation from road noise really matter, think about it.

One of your questions was about value:

In the end I am not sure it will hurt value one way or the other, it will be the curb appeal that sells most cars for the dollar they go for. As for me if it was there I would put it back and if I bought a car of this level that was factory coded for it and it didn't have it I would take it apart at some point to correct it and of course use it to beat the owner up on the price, but I wouldn't pass on the car> because it was missing. The opposite is true if car had it and wasn't suppose to, I would think you were trying to hide something (but you have pictures to counter that) and would consider passing on it unless really priced in the dirt.

It is added after some of the assembly but I don't believe after full assembly so adding it later will not be as accurate as the rest of your build. I do love the way mine looks with the primer and overspray and the contrasting parts ont he belly but if it was an undercoated car it would be on it.

Careful, your character's showing!