Quote:

Dont hate the players hate the game. The .90 classes have evolved into what they are. No going back now, it aint gonna happen. It is what it is

I don't understand the insistence on making ones opinion known on the guys preference on which class he wants to race. Who cares if the guy wants to try throttle stop racing. If you cannot ad anything constructive why not just move on or ad whatever experience you may have had or what your product preference is on an item.

What really frustrates me is why anytime a question that involves stop type racing comes up the conversation always seems to lead to the same inevitable place. That some people don't like stop racing and want everyone to know it. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT. My frustration comes from the instance of people to make sure they get their feelings known on the subject every time a post like this appears. Instead of adding constructive advice on what question the poster has. If they have chosen to compete at this level why cannot people just accept that and try and help?

So now I'm branded a HATER, because I mentioned Throttle Stop. WOW!

I wish I had known that I hated Stop Racing before I started the http://sesupergas.com/ 23 years ago. I must have hated it last year, when I raced it and I guess I'll hate it again this year when I compete.

" The .90 classes have evolved into what they are. No going back now, it aint gonna happen. It is what it is"

So NHRA never changes

Years back a Div. 2 racer Ronnie Davis approached NHRA about adding a new class and having an exhibition of them at the Southernationals. Things worked out as the class has been made permanent fixture. Maybe you have heard of it, it is called TOP SPORTSMAN.

Again in Div 2, five or six years ago, the track owners added some more new classes to the divisional menu. They now have a 10.00 index and a 11.00 index, along with the 9.90 and 10.90. The big difference in the 1/10th slower index classes are: NO Delay box, No active throttle stop. Guess track owners have to hate too.

The only races I can go to that allow active t-stop's are SE S/GAS races or NHRA races. I can go to NO/BOX-NO Active stop race at least 2 or 3 times a month if I want. Time will tell which type wins out.

Two cars, leaving heads-up, going side by side down the track. Feels like the S/Gas class that I started running in back in 91.