Hi everyone, i'm Mark and im new to moparts.com and I need some advice or suggestions. I have a 1976 Dodge D-100 stepside 2 wheel drive. It has a 440 out of a '76 Winnebago motorhome in it. The tranny is of course a 727 TorqueFlight. It has an 8.75 posi rear with 4.10 gears. It has an Edelbrock 600 cfm 4 barrel carb sitting on a Weiand dual plane intake manifold. It has Hedman headers and currently is running dual side pipes with Series 10 Flowmasters. I love the nasty sound of the mufflers and the mild Street Pounder cam it has but it doesnt run like it should. From take off up until 2500-2750 rpms it has misses and breaks up alot but after 2750-3000 it runs decent but not where it should be. It idles really good except for a noticable miss or two here and there. I was just wondering if ya'll had any advice or suggestions for me as to what to look for and where my problem might be? And any suggestions for the best flowing exhaust for this hog would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a ton!!