This is an offshoot of my "Sandcasting" thread. Back when the repro "warrior" wheels were available I wanted a set but thought I'd just buy them when my project was ready. (I had more important things that needed purchasing at that time) When I was ready to buy there were no more available anywhere as the company producing them had been sold and the tooling went awol. I picked up several 15 inch Recall wheels a few weeks ago and am willing to dismantle any or all of the three to obtain suitable parts for sandcasting. I'd like to make 15x7 wheels with black powdercoated hoops which will accept readily available trim rings. I've got a quote from a wheel shop which can machine raw castings to final size, machine for steel inserts in the lug nut area (so standard conical lug nuts can be used)and assemble them into the steel hoops by a swage process in which the hoops are heated to expand, the center casting is frozen to contract and then the parts are pressed together to cool and then riveted. The quote I don't have yet is to sandcast the centers. I have a very rough idea using some online calculator which I'm not even sure I'm using correctly. Producing somewhere between 100-300 parts (25-75 sets of four wheels) doesn't drastically change the overall cost of the project from what I can tell. My guess is that a minimum of 25 sets of 4 wheels would need to be made at around $2500-$3000 per set would need to happen. My guess is that maybe 1 of 10 people who say they want will actually follow through with the purchase. I don't do this for a living so I'm open to assistance, thoughts, who is "seriously" interested etc. Please discuss.