Quote:

Rino-is correct!I can have all the documentation required but that one self proclaimed "expert" can and will brand me and my car as fake,and most will accept the"expert"as genius

^ this.

When I had my 69 Coronet R/T for sale, a well-respected Moparts member, one who was recognized as an authority on correctness and such, said he'd seen my car before, and that it was a fraud. He posted it all over Moparts. Guess what? It wasn't a fraud, and his "expert" opinion was based on knowledge that was significantly less than what others believed him to possess. By then, however, the damage had been done.

Karma, being what it is, bit him squarely on the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] a few years later when his "100% original, survivor, 68 GTX" not only didn't have all of it's original paint, but had a quarter panel replaced at one point. His good name got trashed, and rightfully so. I, on the other hand, didn't do anything wrong, didn't know him, never met him, and yet, he felt the need to question my car, and therefore my integrity, even though he didn't know what he was talking about.

Earning every penny of that moderator paycheck.

DBAP