Here is another update to my issue. I took the car out for a 20 mile drive and parked it for about 30 minutes. The car ran like a top the whole way.

When I came back out I cranked the car and made it all of about 200 feet before it just cut off. I tried for a few seconds to re-crank it but nothing. I was in the middle of a parking lot so I pushed it out of the way so I could investigate.

I checked the fuel pressure gauge (had about 2 psi) and checked the ignition from the distributor wire (plenty of spark). I then was able to fire it up after a few seconds of hard cranking. Here is a video I took of the fuel pressure gauge with the car idling in gear with the A/C on to put a little load on the motor:

Here

I started to drive a little bit after it idled like this for maybe 5 minutes or so and it felt 'off' like it was going to want to cut off again. I parked it and called a tow truck.

When they arrived 40 minutes later, car fired right up and drove onto the flatbed and back at the house it fired right up and drove into the garage.

I am really stumped. I am still feeling like this is a vapor lock issue perhaps but the fuel bowls on the carb and lines didn't feel super hot to the touch when it cut off.

Any ideas?? What else to try?? Please .....I am so tired of paying for tows!