Mark I posted they made multiple runs of BO and LO cars but could not remember who got the extra run. 25 years ago I looked into buying a Hemi A Body. Looked at one Hemi Dart owned by John Brown out of Ohio. The ownership was in John Petries name in a East Coast Canadian Ownership. I also looked at two other Darts that were owned by a person in New Jersey, that were sold into Michigan. I also believe John Petrie never got a Hemi A Body new. He raced a Ford Funny car in 1967-68. John Petrie next Chrysler with a hemi that he raced was in 1969 I believe.

This BO29 Hemi that I am talking about in Ontario ended up being raced by Drag Supply the owner being Frank Elliott in BMP. I believe this car was also the Beatty and Woods car out of Rexdale Ontario. The car now sits in a garage and is owned by two people and they are going to restore it to a previous state, maybe back to the Dragway Supply look.

Mark I have a question for you. Did all BO and LO hemi A Bodies come with those little breathers for the carbs along with the stacks that went to the hood.