I know this Dodge Dealership quite well Mccannix and you and I stood on the property together after the Dealership was shut down. This BO29 Car is a well known Canadian 1968 Hemi Barracuda. As you know many went to the pick up their Hemi A Bodies in person and this is how the Barracuda made it into his posession. The car to be picked up was to be and Automatic car but ended up being a stick. Maybe when you picked up your car from Chrysler you did not have to go back to the dealership with it in person. The LO Hemi Dart that was sold new from this same Dealership was shipped to the Dealer and picked up there. I have talked to a few salesmen and mechanics that worked at this Dealership and none have ever stated about the sale of a BO29 Hemi Barracuda but told me about a Hemi Four Door Coronet and also a 1968 LO Hemi Dart. Next time get were Rod worked correctly in that time period of the early Seventies, that was Ontario Chrysler, he later work at Annadale Dodge and then at the Dealership in Courtice.

So what I am asking Mccannix, did Chrysler Canada put some kind of limits on what Dealership could sell the 1968 Super Stock cars. This original owner of the Baracuda said there were only two BO29s that came to Canada. Do not know if that is true or not, but maybe out of the batch of cars his came from only two came to Canada.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY