Talk to Mark before and he tries to keep up to date on a lot of these cars. When I use to care more about these cars and wanted to buy one 30 plus years ago, I believe there were kind of three lots of BO29 Barracudas and two lots of LO29 Darts. This means that most of these cars are sequenced or in a row via the serial numbers and even the SO numbers are sequenced in a row or the ones I saw were. Most of us back in the day never thought this Hobby would reach this kind of level. Going fast on the street and on the track and both mattered a lot more than how Chrysler build a car. Most in the olds day modified everything that Chrysler did, motors, transmission, change the rear end gears, modified the suspension, took a ton of weight out of their cars. It was tough to go 9s or 10s without doing this to a Mopar. I can remember going to the Dealership on Fridays after being paid to pick up what you ordered the week before and then going to your speed shop on Saturday to do the same thing with aftermarket parts you had ordered and then start putting the stuff on you car for the street races on Saturday night and the track on Sunday. Those were the years when people actually wanted their cars to be faster than the next guy and used them to the fullest, those were the fun years.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY