Quote:

Wade, did you get a full run in on the first pass, or did you just do a breakin run?

I have respect for your honesty on the good or bad that happend to your car.

Im about to do the same first run testing. Good or bad I will disclose the outcome too. Some would hide it or disappear out of ego issues. Glad to see your not one of them.

Thanks I've learned a lot from the MOPARTS community so I want to share my buitd with other so they can learn and those that have more experience can comment and ask questions so I can continue to learn as well. (I wished someone would have asked me about the counter weight to piston clearance. Lol)

I did make a full pass, it blew up on the 2nd pass.

It picked up the front wheels and while they were in the air it spun so it wasn't a good pass. If your not one of the first few down the track at test-n-tune the street tire cars destroy the track. It had a 1.38 60' 6.17 1/8 and 9.66 at 138mph which was 2 tenths and 4 mph slower than I expected but it spun off the line so it wasn't a good pass. On the 2nd pass it went 6.15 in the 1/8 and blew up at the 800 to 1,000 foot.

Hope to get it out this weekend and I'll share pictures and more iron on what I learned.