Had a great time at the event on Fri. Although it wore me out lol! Rolled into Indy about 9pm Thurs. and was able to find a spot to park the motor home across from gate 6, up a 5am to prepare for the day. We met up with Frito at 8am ( thanks for kind of hosting us between your pit crew obligations Rick) and met some of the SSAH players. Went over to the return road for the parade lap, then to the staging lanes where Frito got us up close and personal with all the entries! Then the rain delay came so back to the motor home for lunch. Then we scurried back for 1st rd. we saw all the rds of SSAH competition and even managed to drag Frito away from his duties to meet up with Clay Milligan and his crew for a short time as they were getting ready for Fri. Nights pro rd. We left at 9pm after 1 of the nitro rails oiled the track down and I got home at 4am 1 tired puppy, complete with blisters to remind me how much ground we covered. We even met up with some Moparts members during the day! I really hope to do it again!