Look at what races Charlie attended this year:
1) Mega Mopars at the Grove- Charlie only
2) Indy- SR And JR
When he was racing this year you could see he lost the flame for the Hemis. I think he tested once all year. He has been playing with that damn ford on the spintron and at Indy it was pretty clear. The pack had caught up and surpassed Sr & Jr's SS/AH cars. Charlie wasnt thinking Hemis- but Pro Stock Ford. I think he even said Saturday this year at Indy him and his Dad Hung around and talked/watched the pro stockers.

Charlie only raced SS/AH for the $hoot-out$. He had said in his radio interview that he was done with Indy. Too much time away from his business. I think he also realizes if he is going to make this Pro-Stock deal work- it will require every spare hour that he's not devoting to Jackson Engine Tech. No extra time and 100% devotion to his Ford.

I am happy for Charlie that he's chasing his dream, BUT I am unhappy for myself as Charlie raised the bar in SS/AH while he was here. You see Spyfish posting above with his "Charlie Who" motor and Bucky with his "ChuckFarlie" Hemi!! As an active Super Stock Hemi racer and a Gen 2 Hemi lover, I want that SS Hemi development to continue...

Just a sad day to wind down the season for SS/AH Hemi racing. Charlie's new love Pro Stock, David B with the Factory (Pro) Stockers. And I know they will both continue with their work on SS Hemis, but as they lay awake in bed at 3am- they most likely won't be thinking about an SS/AH Hemi....

Good Luck!!

SS/DA 1924