Quote:

Just remember all these fancy Hemi's today still have manifolds. For the price they are the best option.

Only Since they're already on the car.... Try to buy a pair through Chrysler, I'm willing to guess using this same "for the price" logic, they'd quickly become the worst option. To use this logic, then the best option is always just use whatever is already on the car. This sorta flies in the face of what we like to do, doesn't it??

Cheap and good don't normally fit together. In the case of headers, the Summit brand are fairly nice pieces and are about as cheap as you're gonna get away. BUT, they are only 1-3/4" dia, and fitment can be an issue in some cases (I have a $159 wall ornament set in my garage to attest to this). The reality that a set of Hooker Comp's are a nicer piece of hardware, are 1-7/8", and fit most anything with little or no hassle at only a hundred dollars more. If $100 is where you draw the line with your hot-rod..... Well, you're probably not going to have much of a hot-rod.

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120