Quote:

I looked at sites like Jegs and Summit, they had a few from 139 to 175 so I just piked around 165. Only problem is they wont work with power steering. I have some HP cast exhaust manifolds but dont really want to use them.

You are joking, right? WHY? What the hell do you expect to increase? Per dollar wise, Head aches, fitment issues, burnt plug wires, exhaust leaks, starter fitment issues/burn out. SERIOUSLY? What the hell do you expect to increase? What is your primary goal? Do you realize that headers actuall only increase HP by maybe ten or fifteen over stock? and THAT does not include Factory HP manifolds? Factory manifolds are almost as good as headers, with out all the hassles. WHAT on Gods GREEN EARTH makes you want to swap them out for HEADERS? Are you crazy? Seriously. You will never ever ever see any increase on a street motor. You will invite yourself open to a host of problems with headers. WHY? Why would anyone make this boneheaded move? If you want noise, get some Flowmaster Mufflers and be done with it. You can't possibly be serious. READ UP ON IT.