I have been a bit lazy to start this thread as it is quite a bit of work but I got finally about 1000 photos uploaded...that's like halfway lol. Might be too much for some to go through but I wanted to share as much as possible of the cool stuff I got to see this summer. Still, there is a lot of photos I had to leave out too.

I also want to give everybody who made the trip a great experience a big thank you, especially RhinoDart and his wife who kindly offered a place to stay while in Chicago. The stay actually got to be longer than planned as we didn't have the chance to pick up my New Yorker from Kansas according to the original schedule. But it was all good.

Bear with me, this thread will take days or even weeks to complete. Here's a list of the events I will post pics of;

Chryslers at Carlisle, PA
MoPar Hall of Fame, Harrisburg, PA
Bosak Chrysler Dodge Jeep Show, Merrillville, IN
Belvidere MoPar Happening, IL
Meltdown Drags, Byron, IL
Buick Gallery and Research Center, Flint, MI
The Sloan Museum, Flint, MI
Cruise/shows in Chelsea and Jackson, MI
MoPars at the Red Barns and Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, MI
R.E. Olds Museum, Lansing, MI
Michigan Historical Museum, Lansing, MI
North Oakland MoPar Club swap & meet at Packard Proving Grounds, Shelby Twp, MI
Concours d'Elegance of America at St Johns, Plymouth, MI
GM Heritage Center, Sterling Heights, MI
Dodge Viper plant tour, Detroit, MI (sorry, to me it is always a Dodge)
MoPar Nationals, Hebron, OH
Back to the Bricks, Flint, MI
Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit, MI

There are a few other treats as well. There was a few additional events I planned to see but maybe next year. I did pretty well considering that I was low bucking the whole thing. It really helps when you can share room and fuel costs with someone while on the road too as I usually travel alone. I really need to get to see more stuff in Detroit, time simply ran out for several reasons. But all in all, it was a great trip! Hope you enjoy the pics!